1. ¿How much should I pay for the Single Fee for Airport Use (TUUA, for its initials in Spanish) if my flight is domestic?
The fee is U.S.$ 8.72, approximately S /. 23.00
2. ¿How much is the Single Fee for Airport Use for an international flight?
The fee is U.S.$ 30.74., approximately S/. 81.50
3. ¿Where do I pay the Single Fee for Airport Use (TUUA, for its initials in Spanish)?
Currently, the National and International Single Fee for Airport Use (TUUA) is included in the airline tickets at airports managed by Aeropuertos Andinos del Perú – AAP joint venture (Tacna, Arequipa, Juliaca, Madre de Dios and Ayacucho). Check if your airline ticket includes the Single Fee for Airport Use (TUUA). If not, you can pay it at the TUUA counters that are in every airport.
4. ¿Where can I change money?
The Arequipa, Juliaca, Puerto Maldonado, and Tacna airports have a Banco Continental agency and ATMs of Banco de Crédito del Perú. In Ayacucho, we only have an ATM, also of Banco de Crédito del Perú. You can find agencies and ATMs of the country’s main banks, as well as foreign exchange offices within all these cities.
5. I need to take a taxi, are there accredited lines at AAP Joint Venture airports?
Each AAP Joint Venture airport has accredited taxi lines. Look for this information on the appropriate link in this page or at the information counters when you arrive at your destination city.
6. My baggage didn’t arrive. What should I do?
Go to the airline counter that is going to transport you and contact the personnel in order to find your baggage and take it to your destination. There, the personnel will tell you where to pick up your baggage when it arrives.
7. ¿How do I confirm my airline ticket?
You can do it via online, by phone, using ATMs or getting to an office within the airline that is going to transport you.
8. I need to reschedule my flight.
In this case, it is necessary to go to an office within the airline that is going to transport you.
9. I have an international flight and the departure time is at 06:00 am. How many hours before should I arrive at the airport?
It is recommended, for an international flight, to get to the counter of the airline that will transport you, (3) hours before your scheduled flight.
10. My flight to Puerto Maldonado, via Cusco, leaves at 8.30am. What time should I arrive at the airport?
You should arrive at the airport and stand, (2) hours before departure, at the counter of the airline that will take you to Cusco and Puerto Maldonado. In this case, at 6.30am.
11.¿What documents should I present in order to travel within the country?
If your flight is domestic, you must present your National Identification Number and the airline ticket. If you come from abroad, you must keep your Andean Migration Card (ATM, for its initials in Spanish), with your full personal information, because you shall submit it in the Migration Department at the moment you leave the country. You can also submit this card at hotels in order to avoid the Value Added Tax - VAT (18%). If you lose your Andean Migration Card, you will pay S /. 8.05 at Banco de la Nación in order to get a duplicate.
12. ¿What documents should I present in order to travel abroad with my underage child?
Birth certificate or passport and notarized permission letter or a written consent from Juvenile Court. You can find more information of the Dirección Nacional de Migraciones y Naturalización (National Directorate of Migrations and Naturalization) on the website (www.digemin.gob.pe).
13. My 9 year old daughter is going to travel to Ayacucho with a companion. What documents should the companion has to provide?
National Identification Number or birth certificate of the girl and notarized permission with one of the parent’s signature.
14. I’m going to travel to Puerto Maldonado, Where can I get vaccinated against yellow fever?
If you are going to travel within the country, you can go with your National Identification Number to get vaccinated free at the Nursing Area of the Hospital Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa Hospital), located at Av. Bolivar cuadra 8, 1Pueblo Libre.
15. My eight year old son is going to travel alone. Where should I pick up him?
Your child will come out from arrival gates, accompanied by airline personnel. They will ask you for your National Identification Number before giving the child.